I'm Back! Yes after a LONG break i'm back to my old self and ready to share some photos and fun! My break was due to someone being not so nice and hacking my account, deleting EVERYTHING so I had to start from scratch, it's all good, clean inventory! Anyways here's my newest post, a cute outfit from Addams! Loving the button detailing on the bottom side and the sexy little slit!




 




                                        

                                                      ➪Creds

➪Head: Catwa Kathy

➪➪Hair: Carla Doux

➪➪Dress: Addams // Jenna Tank Dress // N*4

➪➪Hair Flower: Angel D-Signs

➪➪Armlets: *AvaWay* NOA Armlets Set 

➪➪Bracelets and rings: *AvaWay* ABIGAIL Bracelets & Rings

➪➪Necklaces: *AvaWay* RENEE Necklaces Set 

➪➪Lip piercing: *PKC* Amalia Bento Face Set 

Where to get these wonderful Products! 

Avaway

Doux

PKC

Addams

Catwa

Angel D-Signs




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen Bond

Northern Bond