Normally my blog is about fashion and fun, but lately I have recently become very passionate about something, I was a member of a very large, popular RP sim, several times I have complained about a certain person on sim wearing childlike avies, I was ultimately told to just turn it into LL it wasn't HIS problem, that i was *nagging* about it, so I did 6 reports in all, 6 different times she looked like a child, once on her knees in the middle of the main area of the sim with an event going on, naked on her knees, with her oppressor/boyfriend standing over. I have a really hard time allowing child looking avatars with the child ao's and mannerisms being in sexually charged sims, we need to put a stop to this and tell these sims and LL that we are not going to support it!




               THIS should not be acceptable!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen Bond

Northern Bond